Banner 468x 60

Monday, August 2, 2010

GARDEN BLOGGERS' MUSE DAY -AUGUST 1, 2010

GARDEN BLOGGERS


"Let me enjoy


this late-summer day of my heart


while the leaves are still green


and I won't look so close


as to see that first tint


of pale yellow slowly creep in.


I will cease endless running


and then look to the sky


ask the sun to embrace me


and then hope she won't tell


of tomorrows less long than today.


Let me spend just this time


in the slow-cooling glow


of warm afternoon light


and I'd think


I will still have the strength


for just one more


last fling of my heart."


- John Bohrn, Late August












Written by Carolyngail at Sweet Home and Garden Chicago All rights reserved

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Garden Defense | Template Ireng Manis © 2010 Free Template Ajah. Distribution by Dhe Template. Supported by Cash Money Today and Forex Broker Info