Banner 468x 60

Saturday, August 28, 2010

ART IN THE GARDEN CENTER

ART IN THE GARDEN CENTER


" Like no art fair I've ever seen, " ,  " Doesn't look like an art fair it looks like a garden party with art, " were just a few of the remarks made by attendees at Gethsemane Gardens first art fair of which I was honored to be a part of on August 14 and 15.



Here's a slide show of my art :











My first outdoor art exhibit and I enjoyed meeting a lot of fellow artists and art lovers.  Sold a few pieces and made a lot of contacts with interested art dealers.



Written by Carolyngail at Sweet Home and Garden Chicago All rights reserved

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Garden Defense | Template Ireng Manis © 2010 Free Template Ajah. Distribution by Dhe Template. Supported by Cash Money Today and Forex Broker Info