Banner 468x 60

Sunday, July 18, 2010

STARBUCKS IS FOR THE BIRDS

The birds start singing very early in the summer and I usually awake to their chirping around 5 or 5:30.  Last week as I was out for my daily walk I stopped by Starbucks for a refreshing iced coffee.  As I entered the door I heard the chirping of baby birds and when I looked up  I saw not one but two nests neatly tucked in the letter B.





STARBUCKS IS FOR THE BIRDS




I could only conclude that this is an educated bird that knows the alphabet.  B is for bird .







Written by Carolyngail at Sweet Home and Garden Chicago All rights reserved

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Garden Defense | Template Ireng Manis © 2010 Free Template Ajah. Distribution by Dhe Template. Supported by Cash Money Today and Forex Broker Info